Sweet and tangy; this is the perfect summer salad dressing.
INGREDIENTS FOR THE SALAD:
- 2 nests rice vermicelli noodles, boiled and soaked in
warm water to soften, then drain
- 50g broccoli, cut into small florets and steamed
- 50g mangetout, sliced into halves
- 50g any coloured bell peppers, cut into cubes
- 2 tbsp peanuts, roasted and slightly crushed
INGREDIENTS FOR THE DRESSING:
- Toss the noodles and the prepared vegetables in a big bowl.
- For the dressing, in a small bowl add all the liquid ingredients including the salt and pepper and whisk together.
- Add the shallot and chilli pepper and mix and pour over the noodles.
- Toss the noodles once again to integrate and mix all ingredients.
- Add two more drops of Red Chilli Spice Drops® if you need more heat in the salad.
- Sprinkle the crushed peanuts and enjoy.