This rich creamy dessert with fresh mangoes feels so sinful, yet so right!
- 300ml double cream
- 750g ready made custard
- 300g + 6 tbsp mango pulp
- 10 drops Cardamom Spice Drops®
- 3 ripe mangoes, peeled and cut into small pieces
- 60g chopped pistachios
- Whisk the cream in a bowl until it forms soft peaks.
- Gradually add the custard to the mango pulp in another bowl and blend it well.
- Stir the cream into the pulp and custard mixture. Again mix it well so that it blends evenly.
- Add the Cardamom Spice Drops® and stir again. Mix in three quarters of the pistachios.
- Now gently mix in the chopped mangoes into the bowl.
- Decorate with swirls of mango pulp and the remaining chopped pistachios.
- Serve chilled.