A great party dish that tastes and looks fantastic!
- 600g boneless and skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 80 ml apple cider
- 2 tbsps. lime juice
- 2 tbsps. fish sauce
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 4 tbsp sunflower oil
- 6 drops Ginger Spice Drops®
- 4 drops Lemongrass Spice Drops®
- 5 drops Garlic Spice Drops®
- Around 20 skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes
Ingredients for sauce
- 120g roasted peanuts
- 3 tbsps. apple cider
- ½ tsp. sesame seeds
- 4 drops Garlic Spice Drops®
- 1 spring onion very finely chopped
- A pinch of red pepper flakes
- In a bowl large enough to hold the chicken, mix the apple cider, lime juice, fish sauce, sesame oil, 2 tbsp of the sunflower oil, Ginger, Lemongrass, and Garlic Spice Drops® to make a marinade.
- Add the chicken breasts to the marinade and with clean hands, rub it onto each strip. Cover the bowl and refrigerate overnight.
- Take the marinated chicken and thread the strips through soaked skewers in a concertina pattern.
- Place in a tray and put under a medium-hot grill. Brush with the remaining sunflower oil. Turn the chicken skewers after about 4 minutes to cook the other side for about 4 minutes. Place the cooked chicken onto a plate to cool.
- For the sauce, blend all the ingredients together until smooth.
- Enjoy the chicken with the dipping sauce.