Quench your thirst with this refreshing and cooling iced mint.
- Juice of 2 lemons
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 tbsp of clear honey or more if a sweeter taste is required
- 3 drops Peppermint Spice Drops®
- 3 drops Mint Spice Drops®
- 3 drops Lemongrass Spice Drops®
- Make a large pot of strong black tea, equivalent to 8 cups. Loose tea leaves give a better taste and to make a good brew, use 1 tablespoon of tea leaves per 200 ml of water; teabag can be used as well, instead of tea leaves.
- Leave to steep for at least 10 minutes in the pot.
- Strain to remove tea leaves and let the brewed liquid cool down slightly before you add the juices.
- Add the juice of lemons and limes, honey, all the Spice Drops® and stir well.
- Add ice in a jug and transfer the prepared mint tea into it. Garnished with fresh mint and slices of lime.