Delicious strong coffee with a hint of cardamom the perfect combination that will leave you wanting more.
- 6 tsp. of strong coffee powder
- 500ml of whole milk
- A few ice cubes
- 8 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 8 drops Cardamom Spice Drops®
- Make a large pot of very strong fresh coffee. 6 teaspoons of ground coffee will make one litre. Make it twice as strong as you would make if you were drinking it hot.
- Add the milk to the prepared coffee. To accelerate cooling, add a few ice cubes.
- Add 4 scoops of vanilla ice cream and the Cardamom Spice Drops® to taste and mix with a hand blender until slightly frothy. Do not over blend too much otherwise the ice cream will become smooth and will not give a good texture.
- If you prefer it sweeter, add a little sugar or honey.
- Fill each glass 2/3 full and add a dollop of ice cream to complete the glass.