A lovely salad dressing that be added to many different salads. A tasty and healthy option is this stir fry hot salad. Use tofu for a vegan option.
FOR THE DRESSING:
1. Mix all the salad leaves, carrot, cucumber, tomatoes, grapes, red pepper and coriander leaves together and place on a serving plate.
2. Place all the dressing ingredients in a screw-top jar and shake vigorously to blend.
3. Place the oil in a large frying pan or wok. Heat gently. Add the Lemongrass, Ginger and Red Chilli Spice Drops® and mix.
4. Add the tofu/chicken/prawns and toss for 2-3 minutes. Do not allow to burn. Remove the ingredients from the pan and reserve in a warm place.
5. Add the dressing to the same pan and gently warm through. Pour the warmed dressing into a jug.
6. Scatter the tofu/chicken/prawns on the prepared salad.
7. Just before eating, add the warm dressing and mix. Serve immediately.
For a dinner party, you can put the dressing into individual mini jugs and invite guests to add their dressing just before they eat.