You can make this recipe on a barbecue or in the oven.
- 2 skinless and boneless chicken breasts, cut into
- bitesize pieces
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1\2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 30g butter, melted
- 1 tbsp double cream
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- The paste of 2 green chillies
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 drops Black Pepper Spice Drops®
- 3 drops Nutmeg Spice Drops®
- 6 drops Cardamom Spice Drops®
- 6 drops Cumin Seed Spice Drops®
- Place the chicken in a bowl.
- Sprinkle the lemon juice and salt over the chicken pieces. Add the yogurt and mix well. Cover and set aside.
- In a bowl, take half the butter and mix it with the cream, ginger-garlic paste, green chilli paste and oil. Add all the Spice Drops® and mix until blended evenly. Pour this mixture over the chicken and mix it all together with your washed hands until the chicken is well coated. Cover the chicken and leave to marinate for 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Soak 4-6 wooden skewers in cold water for 15 minutes to prevent them from burning.
- Skewer the chicken pieces and either barbecue or grill under a preheated grill for 10 minutes on each side or until light brown and cooked through. Orsimply bake in a preheated oven at 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4 for 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked.
- Halfway through cooking, apply the remaining butter to the chicken.
- Serve hot.
For a tangier flavour squeeze 1 tsp of lime juice over the chicken before serving.