This is a tangy and refreshing easy to make syn free recipe. Have it as a stand-alone meal or as a side.
- 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 4 drops Ginger Spice Drops®
- 3 drops Orange Spice Drops®
- 2 drops Red Chilli Spice Drops®
- 1/2 tsp sweetener (optional)
- A few red chilli flakes, for garnish
- 1 salmon fillet (125g)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4. In a small bowl add the soy sauce, the Spice Drops®, sweetener, if using, and chilli flakes and mix well.
- Place the salmon in kitchen foil and spoon the
- mixture over the salmon taking care to keep the mixture from spilling out of the foil. Seal the foil ends well and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately
This sauce also makes a lovely dressing over steamed veggies!