Make this delicious and healthy recipe for breakfast or when you feel peckish for a quick snack.
- Caster sugar, to taste
- 1 bowl or cup natural yogurt
- 3-4 drops Vanilla Spice Drops® or Saffron and Spices Spice Drops® or Cinnamon Spice Drops® or Cardamom Spice Drops®
- Handful of washed mixed berries, grapes or other fruits
- 25 g sultanas
- 25 g currants
- 25 g raisins
- 3 drops Mulling Spices Spice Drops®
- 1 bowl or cup low fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp honey or agave syrup
- Stir in the castor sugar with the yogurt until completely dissolved.
- Mix your choice of Spice Drops® with the yogurt.
- Serve with chopped berries, grapes or other fruits.
- Cover the fruit with warm filtered water so that the fruit is just covered.
- Add 3 drops of Mulled Wine Spice Drops®. Cover with a cloth or lid and soak overnight.
- Strain the fruit into another bowl, add low fat Greek yoghurt and a teaspoon of either honey or agave syrup to sweeten. Add a little of the soaking juice to taste.
- Spiced fruit yoghurt. Wonderful with porridge or on its own.