The delicious gluten free starter or snack. Kids are sure to enjoy them too
- 4 tbsp sunflower or olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 potatoes (200g), peeled, boiled and mashed
- 2 x 145g cans tuna fish in water, drained
- 4 drops Garam Masala Spice Drops®
- 6 drops Black Pepper Spice Drops®
- 8 drops Ginger Spice Drops®
- 8 drops Garlic Spice Drops®
- 6-8 drops Paprika Spice Drops
- A few washed and chopped coriander leaves
- 1 egg, beaten
- Heat 2 tbsp of the oil in a pan and add the onion. Fry until the onion is golden brown in colour.
- Tip in the mashed potatoes and mix well.
- Add the tuna and cook for a minute.
- Add the Garam Masala, Pepper, Ginger, Garlic and Paprika Spice Drops®. Mix again.
- Add coriander leaves and the beaten egg; combine to make a fairly smooth mixture.
- Allow to cool a little.
- Heat the remaining oil in a frying pan.
- Shape the mixture into 8-12 patties depending on how large you’d like them to be.
- Then fry the patties until golden brown on each side.
- Serve with a chutney of your choice.