A great, healthy dish, rich in protein. You can substitute with tofu or paneer for a vegetarian option.
- 1 tsp. vegetable oil
- 150 g wholemeal couscous
- 250 ml chicken or vegetable stock, warm
- 1/2 red bell pepper and
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, de-seeded and diced
- 2 spring onions finely chopped
- 1 small carrot, diced
- 200 g fresh raw peeled prawns
- 4 drops Garam masala Spice Drops®
- 3 drops Chilli Spice Drops®
- 2 drops Garlic Spice Drops®
- 2 drops Ginger Spice Drops®
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Place the couscous in a mixing bowl and pour over the stock. Cover with a tea towel and leave for 2 minutes.
- Keep a non-stick frying pan on medium flame.
- Add the oil, bell peppers and then the raw prawns. Cook them until the prawns change colour to pink.
- Finally add in all the Spice Drops®.
- Fluff the couscous with a fork and mix all the chopped vegetables and the prepared prawn and bell pepper mixture along with the lemon juice. Mix well and season with freshly ground pepper.