Refreshing and succulent, this citrusy prawn dish is easy to make and enjoyed by all.
- 600g raw peeled king prawns
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 5 drops Cumin Seed Spice Drops®
- 2 drops Red Chilli Spice Drops®
- 4 drops Paprika Spice Drops®
- 6 drops Orange Spice Drops®
- 3 drops Lovage Spice Drops®
- 2 tbsp washed and freshly chopped coriander
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Grated rind of 1/2 orange, for garnish
- Juice of half a lemon
- In a bowl, large enough to hold the prawns, add the olive oil, all the Spice Drops®, 1 tbsp of the fresh coriander and salt and mix well.
- Put the prawns in the bowl and mix well.
- Cover the bowl and place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Thread the prawns on to metal or bamboo skewers, that have been soaked in cold water for 30 minutes. (Soaking the skewers in water prevents them from burning under the grill).
- Place the prawns under the grill and cook for only a few minutes on each side. The prawns change to a salmon pink colour when cooked.
- Garnish with the orange zest, the remaining 1 tbsp of fresh coriander leaves and lemon juice.
- Serve immediately.