These biscuits only contain four ingredients and can be rustled up in minutes with all the flavours of a cup of chai.
Makes approximately 24 biscuits depending on the size of cutter
- 125g butter, room temperature
- 65g caster sugar
- 10-12 Chai Spices Spice Drops
- 180g plain flour
- Preheat the oven to 160°C/ gas mark 3.
- Cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Mix in the Chai Spices drops.
- Sift in the flour and roughly combine. Using your hands, bring the mixture together to form a dough. Wrap in clingfilm and refrigerate for 10 minutes. This helps easy rolling.
- Remove from the fridge, roll out on a floured surface to around 3-5mm in thickness.
- Using a cookie cutter, cut out your biscuit shapes. Place on a greased and lined baking sheet.
- Bake for around 12-14 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Note: Don’t let your biscuits brown too much (a little golden tinge around the edges is fine). If you find they’re over-browning, turn your oven down and bake on the bottom rack for a little while longer.