This is a moorish soup which beautifully combines the flavour of cumin and carrot with the sharpness of ginger.
- Heat the butter or oil and gently cook the onion until translucent.
- Add the carrots and sauté for 2 minutes, stirring.
- Add the stock and cook for 25 minutes until the carrots are tender.
- Blend the soup into a smooth texture.
- Infuse the yogurt with the Cumin Seed Spice Drops® and Ginger Spice Drops®.
- Pour the soup into 2 bowls and stir in the flavoured yogurt.
- Garnish with the coriander and croutons.