These simple canapes taste as good as they look. Tanginess of lemon and kick of ginger adds a different dimension to the fish.
- 36 canapé blinis
- 150g smoked salmon
- 6 tbsp crème fraîche
- 3 tbsp washed and chopped dill leaves
- 5 drops Ginger Spice Drops®
- 6 drops Cumin Seed Spice Drops®
- Grated zest of 1 lemon
- Warm the blinis according to the instructions on the pack.
- You can also warm the blinis on a griddle pan on low heat.
- Meanwhile, flake the smoked salmon into a bowl, mix in the crème fraîche, half the chopped dill and Ginger and Cumin Seed Spice Drops®.
- Spoon about a teaspoonful of the mixture on to each blini, then garnish with the remaining dill and lemon zest. Enjoy this simple and easy to prepare canapé.