This gorgeous and healthy dip is perfect for any time of the year. Kids will love it too!
- 2 baby beetroots in mild malt vinegar, chopped into
- very small pieces
- 1 x 450g tin cooked chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- Juice of half a lemon
- 50ml water
- 45g tahini (sesame paste)
- 4 drops Garlic Spice Drops®
- 4 drops Cumin Seed Spice Drops®
- 3 drops Mint Spice Drops®
- 3 drops Black Pepper Spice Drops®
- Salt, to taste
- A few sesame seeds, for garnish
- Set aside a few pieces of beetroot.
- Using a hand blender, blend the rest of the beetroot and chickpeas until it forms a fine paste.
- Add the lemon juice, water, tahini, all the Spice Drops® and salt and mix well.
- Garnish with the beetroot pieces and the sesame seeds.
Use it as a dip with an accompaniment of your choice such as pita chips.