Quick Stir Fry with Vegan or Gluten Free option
TOTAL PREP TIME: 10 MINS
This is the dish you make when you have no time to go. A bag of stir fry will do the trick. Skip the soya sauce to make it Gluten free.
- Take the oil in a wok on medium heat and sauté the paneer, prawns or tofu and the peanuts for 2 minutes.
- Empty the contents of the stir fry packet into the wok and mix it all together and sauté for 2 more minutes.
- Now add soy sauce, rice vinegar and crumble in the stock cube and sauté the mix for a minute more.
- Turn off the heat and add in the Spice Drops® and mix it all together. Serve hot.
RECIPES THAT ALSO USE BLACK PEPPER, GINGER, LEMONGRASS
- Ginger and Orange Salmon Parcels Ginger (Syns Counted)
- Red Lentil Daal with Spinach (Syns Counted)
- Butternut Squash with Lemongrass Soup (Syns Counted)
- BLACKCURRANT AND GINGER COCKTAIL
- STRAWBERRY GIN AND TONIC
- Traditional Gingerbread Loaf
- Spicy Gingerbread with Limoncello Icing and a Giveaway
- Lemongrass Pannacotta with Mango
- Thai green curry
- CARROT AND GINGER SOUP