TOTAL PREP TIME: 5 MINS
Amaze your friends with mulled wine made in seconds. Whether you are serving at a party or just want a glass of mulled wine for yourself, this is the answer to the cold wintery evenings and festive gatherings.
- Place the wine, sugar (or sugar syrup) and juice in a saucepan. Heat gently on a medium heat. Just before it comes to the boil, turn off the heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Add 3-4 drops of Mulled Wine Spice Drops® and 2-3 drops of Orange Spice Drops® to each glass.
- Place a teaspoon in the glass and fill with the wine mixture (the teaspoon helps protect the glass from the heat).
- Stir, add orange slice and serve immediately to amaze your guests!
RECIPES THAT ALSO USE ORANGE
- Citrusy Spicy PRAWN skewers
- Spiced Rum Easter Chocolate Cakes
- Chocolate Orange Ice Cream
- Citrus Spritz Cocktail
- Christmas Bundt Cakes with Orange, Nutmeg and Cinnamon by Ren Behan
- Chocolate Orange Brownies Recipe
- Mulled wine
- CLEMENTINE AND CLOVE COOKIES
- MULLED WINE TRIFLE